Water Feature Klear - Water Feature Cleaner
- 100% Natural & Safe For All Wildlife
- Cleans & Removes Algae From Water Features
- Works As Low As 4°C
Keep Your Garden Green, Make Your Water Feature Clean!
Gardeners dream of having lush, green lawns and full, green plants. But it takes time and dedication to create an emerald landscape to be proud of. The one thing you don’t want to be green in your garden is a water feature. Water features can either be installed as a centre piece in a garden or as a subtle ornament that provides tranquil sounds and a place for birds to bathe.
Either way, they shouldn’t be covered in green algae, or have lime green water flowing over them, so it’s time to use a water feature cleaner.
How to Keep a Water Feature Clean
Water Feature Klear uses beneficial bacteria to target the algae found in water features and eliminate it naturally. Using the same innovative bacteria that’s used in the well-known and trusted Pond Klear, this water feature cleaner can still work efficiently below 4°C to digest algae and green water. This level of performance gives you the reassurance that you will be covered throughout the year and your water feature will remain clear.
Unlike other water feature cleaners, Water Feature Klear contains no harsh chemicals or chlorine so it is safe for all wildlife and pets. As it is 100% natural, you could say, it’s a green machine that’ll keep your water feature clean. Due to us using the power of nature rather than chemicals, the cleaning process can take several weeks but will last a lifetime!
The Serious Bits
If you have recently used bleach or chlorine on your water feature, make sure you clean it thoroughly with a non-bacterial soap to ensure there are no chemicals remaining. For best results, keep the water feature running in order to circulate the bacteria and maintain oxygen levels in the water.
- If you have an existing build-up of green slime or algae, empty the feature and thoroughly scrub and clean the feature, avoid using bleach
- If you have had to wash the water feature before use, we recommend a double dose for the first treatment
- Add 1 tablet for every 100-150 litres of water by mixing in a jug of water and pouring into/onto the feature
- Use 1 tablet a month to maintain the biological balance in the water feature
- Monitor any pumps regularly and clean any filters as necessary if they become blocked with debris
Be sure to clean filters regularly.
It is normal for water to become cloudy before clearing.
Sorry no videos have been left for this product yet.
Sorry no documents have been left for this product yet.