Con Gone is a revolutionary biodegradable, non-fuming, alternative to Hydrochloric Acid for concrete removal for industrial applications. Unlike traditional concrete removers, Con-Gone doesn’t use hydrochloric acids which is becoming less acceptable to take on site due its ability to contaminate land as well as being a danger to staff.
It can be used on:
Hardened concrete deposits - Tools, mixers, chutes, moulds, spatter, vehicle/mobile equipment cleaning.
Fresh uncured concrete - Tools, mixers, chutes, machinery, moulds, vehicle/mobile equipment cleaning, spatter/spills.
Traditionally, concrete removal liquid products have had to be acidic in order to be effective. However, not all acids react in the same way. Hydrochloric acid is very aggressive and gives off hydrochloric fumes, particularly at higher concentrations; whereas less powerful acids such as Glycolic acid are not as effective and work slower. Different companies will describe them as anything - from “sugar-based Glycolic acid” to “Muriatic acid” (which is just another name for Hydrochloric acid) – to try and disguise the fact that they are harmful. The perfect product is one that strikes an even balance between speed of reaction and being far less aggressive and harmful by nature. This was the basis for Con-Gone; a safe, biodegradable concrete remover that is still highly effective. Con-Gone does not use acid in the conventional sense, but instead uses a biodegradable ‘acidic salt’ based on Urea. This is not regarded as corrosive to skin and is only classed as a corrosive to metal in its original state. Con-Gone however contains an inhibitor in the formulation which restricts its reaction with metals.
- FOR HARDENED CONCRETE DEPOSITS:
- Use neat and work into the surface with a medium/stiff brush
- Leave for 1-3 hours depending on thickness of residues
- For heavier deposits re-apply after 1 hour.
- Rinse off with water – (preferably a high pressure washer)
- FOR WET/UNCURED/SEMI-CURED/CONCRETE DUST :
- Use diluted up to a maximum of 10:1
- Apply by low pressure sprayer or brush onto the surface.
- Work into surface with brush
- Leave for 5-30 minutes depending on thickness/how cured
- Agitate and remove with water (via high pressure sprayer or hosepipe)
Sorry no FAQs have been left for this product yet.
Sorry no videos have been left for this product yet.