Bed Fresh - Mattress deodoriser spray
- Gives You The New Sheet Feeling, Everytime
- Leaves A Light Refreshing Smell On All Fabric
- Removes Bad Odours From Bedding & Mattresses
Smelly Mattress? You Need a Mattress Deodoriser Spray!
As a nation we love our beds. The average person spends at least 8 hours a day in bed, sleeping, watching tv, eating and partaking in other activities… That’s 236,520 hours in a lifetime! In short, we love our beds and the feel of new sheets or clean bedding.
But, and it’s a big but, we don’t like washing our bedding. Time is precious and as we go about our hectic day to day lives; certain jobs get forgotten about or get shunted to the bottom of the to do list. Down at the bottom of the list, along with cleaning the toilets, walking the dog and mowing the lawn is washing the bedding.
In theory, because of the amount of time we spend in bed, we should be washing our bedding and mattress every time we get out of it. You wouldn’t workout in the gym for 8 hours and then go to work in your sweaty gym clothes!
We all know this isn’t feasible and this is where Bed Fresh comes in. A biological mattress deodoriser spray that can be used everyday on both bedding and mattresses to eliminate stains and odours caused by sweat, urine and oils.
How to Freshen a Mattress?
Bed Fresh contains a blend of beneficial bacteria and enzymes to freshen your mattress. The spring flower fragrance encapsulates the odour in an invisible forcefield which allows the enzymes to then act like a knife and fork and begin breaking down the odour and cutting it up into smaller pieces. This then allows the bacteria to digest the odour and leave behind just the fragrance.
Included in the spring flower fragrance is an extract of lavender. As well as producing a pleasant fragrance, lavender has been proven to help you sleep better, making this mattress deodoriser spray a dual purpose must have for anybody who appreciates personal hygiene and sleep.
Simply peel back the covers, give the bed a good spray before leaving for the day and let Bed Fresh spend the entire day cleaning your bed.
The Serious Bits
As Bed Fresh is a natural, biological product, it is safe to be used around children and pets, but we recommend leaving it out of the reach of children.
Learn more about Bed Fresh in this blog How to Keep Your Bed & Mattress Smelling Fresh
- For new mattresses - Apply every time you change your sheets.
- For existing mattresses – Apply every time you change your sheets. Apply to your mattress or mattress topper generously and leave to dry for 2-4 hours before covering with bed linen. Some mattresses will take several treatments to become fully effective.
- For bed sheets – Apply in the morning when you get up and leave uncovered to dry.
- For duvets – Apply and then leave uncovered to dry before duvet cover put on.
Sorry no videos have been left for this product yet.
Sorry no documents have been left for this product yet.