Bed Fresh - Remove bed odours from mattresses and bedding
- Gives You The New Sheet Feeling, Everytime
- Leaves A Light Refreshing Smell On All Fabric
- Removes Bad Odours From Bedding & Mattresses
A super effective mattress and bedding deodoriser that tackles the source of bad bed odours (rather than just masking them).
It's like a new bed in a spray. Over time all mattresses and bedding start to show the signs (and smells) of wear. However frequently you wash your sheets, your mattress, duvet and sheets will pick up smells of sweat, oils, dead skin and other unpleasant smells our bodies naturally exude during sleep.
Air and fabric fresheners temporarily mask unwanted smells but they wear off and the smells return! Bed Fresh gets straight to the heart of the problem, working to remove the source of odours at a microscopic level, naturally digesting the organics that cause the smell. From the moment you spray Bed Fresh you will notice the difference. There is no heavy chemical residue, just a light fresh fragrance and the knowledge your bed is free from unwanted odours.
You can even use Envii Bed Fresh to tackle some of the odours in your teenager's bedroom, helping them to get a more refreshing night sleep.
Please make sure that when using Envii Bed Fresh, you do it with at least 2-4 hours between putting your bed linen back on. We advise you not to use it whilst humans or animals are in the bed or are just about to get in. Envii Bed Fresh works best for your mattress if you allow it to works its magic by refreshing your bed and leaving it to dry naturally. When you wake up, pull back the duvet and give the bed sheets a quick spray and your bed is ready for when you go to bed.
Envii Bed Fresh is child and pet friendly, meaning you don't have to worry when using it in your home. Enjoy that fresh sheets feeling every day.
- For new mattresses - Apply every time you change your sheets.
- For existing mattresses – Apply every time you change your sheets. Apply to your mattress or mattress topper generously and leave to dry for 2-4 hours before covering with bed linen. Some mattresses will take several treatments to become fully effective.
- For bed sheets – Apply in the morning when you get up and leave uncovered to dry.
- For duvets – Apply and then leave uncovered to dry before duvet cover put on.
Sorry no videos have been left for this product yet.
Sorry no documents have been left for this product yet.