Pet Fresh - Pet Odour Eliminator
- Harmless To All Pets
- Removes Stains & Odours For Good
- Safe To Use On All Surfaces
Accidents Happen, So Keep a Pet Odour Eliminator Handy!
We’ve all been known to have a little accident from time to time. Whether it be wetting the bed as a child or bringing up the suspicious kebab you had last night, these small accidents happen! However, they are not just limited to humans, and as you know, our beloved pets have accidents all the time, although not usually kebab induced.
From going for a pee on your favourite settee, to having a pup that won’t stop throwing up. When they occur, these accidents can give off very unpleasant odours which, if not dealt with quickly, can soon become a real uphill battle to get rid of.
How To Get Rid Of Pet Odours
It’s simple really, just use Pet Fresh.
Pet Fresh is an all-natural pet odour eliminator that uses beneficial bacteria and enzymes to encapsulate the odour, break it down and digest it, to leave behind a fresh, spring mint fragrance. Unlike other pet odour eliminators, Pet Fresh tackles the source of the bad odour and eliminates it rather than just covering it up like some other deodoriser or baking soda.
The task specific bacteria used in Pet Fresh are capable of working on all pet accidents to eliminate odours, whilst being safe to use around pets and children. The chemical free solution ensures that it can be used safely on all water safe surfaces without discolouring or staining. From carpets and clothing, to vinyl and wood, wherever your pet decides to do their business next, we’ve got you covered.
As if eliminating pet odours with a simple spray wasn’t impressive enough, the bacteria used in Pet Fresh will also deter your pets from peeing or pooing inside again!
We're supporting Guide Dogs for the Blind
Every hour, someone in the UK starts to lose their sight.
That’s why Envii can guarantee that 10% from the sale of this product will go directly to the Guide Dogs charity. Guide Dogs relies on donations from the public to keep their life-changing services running, as demand for their guide dog service has grown by over 25% in the last 7 years.
Help us to help them.
- Remove/clean up any excess urine, vomit or faeces prior to application - do not use an antibacterial cleaner as this will stop the product from working!
- Apply a generous amount to the affected area and also around the edges where the urine may have seeped into underlay or carpet backing.
- Leave for a minimum of 10 minutes to activate, then blot the area with a cloth or paper to remove excess.
- For tougher stains or old stains use a more generous amount and leave to soak for 1 hour.
- Once dried - Normally 24-48 hours depending on temperature.
- Vacuum area and repeat process for any older stains.
- Can be used in carpet cleaning machines and we recommend 100ml per 5 litres of clean water.
Sorry no videos have been left for this product yet.
Sorry no documents have been left for this product yet.